Lilmama Artis

Lilmama Artis

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Congrads to all my model sister we all #1

1st  LilMama Artis Bowler

         2nd-  Red Jess
                  3rd  Jojo

Good Evening, ladies and gentleman. Hello  and thank you for giving us your time to be here for us . Im Lilmama Artis, and welcome to tonights Styling talent Theme: Show us your good talent.


A turtle is a person who wears a hard hat.
Are you a turtle?
Bet your sweet ass
I’m a construction worker
It’s a state of mind
I can say “Fuck”
At the drop of a hard hat
I understand all parts of “no”
And can deliver them softly
Or with baseball bat swiftness.
When I stop at the grocery, after work,
No one squeezes the oranges
I just squooze after they see me touch them
I wear my work
In the dirt on my clothes
And in my skin.
When someone mistakes me for a man
I spend the weekend buying perfume, lingerie’
And painting my toenails red.
I’ve painted my tools pink
And no one dares steal them.
I’ve marched on picket lines
And made the headlines.
I understand brotherhood
Tolerates sisterhood.
I drink beer
But prefer it with a lemon.
I’m a female counterpart
Of a history of pain and broken bodies.
Epsom salts has become a close friend.
I’m a construction worker
And a mother.
I’m a mother electrician.
I know my rights,
I know the politics,
And when necessary
I know when to fight
And how to pick em’
Sometimes I feel
I know too much
For my own good.

This evening, Im your Hot Builder, making sure that all the nails are in place and windows are in and the structure is steady.Tonite Im styling The Hot Builder from MCB. I wearing The Hot Builder comes with shape: (2) Montse shapes( not wearing) and physics, jean shorts, knicker, (2) worker shirts (jacket & shirt), tattoo, tape measure, sleeves ( right & left), shirt collar, sculpt socks (2 pair), screwdriver,under construction sign ( not out), lantern, (2)hard cap with and without eye protection, hammer,(2) ear protection, builder boots,bra, big hammer damage, belt,under contruction barricade (2), under construction light,red brick and gesture created Montserrat Naidoo.Skin .Fierce Body Bonutique Skin --Samor 05 tan created by SueMoria Emerald. Shape SHani SHape By Kush (new) Created by Bucket Linden modify by me. Eyes  Miss~Brown _Grey Contacts created by unknown. Lashes designed by Montanna Sigal.Hair Fab-u-lous Jaiyla type b ( black) created by Alisivia Tyran.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming to this evening  Styling talent Theme: Show us your good talent.. I will like to thank Anrol, Steve, CWS Trainers and everyone for all their support and dedication to all up coming models of sl.  I look forward to seeing you at many more Styling events.Thank you all for your support and have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment