Lilmama Artis

Lilmama Artis

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

I just want to say with hard work and true dedication we all are great models. It's still little scare at times getting on catwalk but with strong heart and mind you can do and be Simply the Best Model there is. 

Good evening ladies and gentleman and judge. Hello and welcome to  tonight's styling event. Im Lilmama Artis, and welcome to tonights Styling  St.Patrick's Theme.

Luck of the Irish! Lilmama is one sassy leprechauns Two-piece mint green bikini set with lucky of Irish all over body and matching Lucky Irish hat and boots, with my Lucky Irish tailand for the finishing touch to my outfit i painted my skin green just to add little more luck. Help just my luck I forgot where I put me gold at .For today is St. Patrick's Day and must be the life of the party (whispers JUST DONT DRINK LIKE ONE " Deebie put bottle back now)! Big huggies and Lucky Charms all around!!


OUTFIT: RAWR St Patrick's Cutie Created by Circe Boucher.

SHAPE: SHani SHape By Kush (new) Created by Bucket Linden modify by me.

EYES: Miss-Brown_Grey Contact

SKIN: RAWR St Patrick's Cutie sKIN Created by Circe Boucher.

MAKE-UP: **NOYA** Face Make Up Golden Glitter Lipstick Created by NOYA.

HAIR: Tukinowaguma Ashley Ebony+Resize Created by KateForster Akina.

JEWELRY:  JCNY  'First Romance' Engagement, and Diamond Stud Earring Created by JD
Hansen.




Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming to this evening Styling St. Patrick's Theme. I will like to thank Anrol, Steve, CWS Trainers, judges and everyone for all their support and dedication to all up coming models of sl. I look forward to seeing you at many more Styling events. Thank you all for your support and have a pleasant evening.






1ST KARILICIOUS RESIDENT

2ND LILMAMA ARTIS

3RD ELIZABETH WINDSTORM


Great job and well done everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment