Lilmama Artis

Lilmama Artis

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Congradulation Styling First Lady Theme




1st  Ania Lenne

         2nd-  Lilmama

                  3rd  VioletaGrace


Good evening ladies and gentleman, good evening lovely judge. Hello!  My name is Lilmama Artis and I take much pleasure in welcoming you all to Styling First Lady Theme.

I Martha Washington, wife of the first US President, George Washington. I did not enjoy her time as First Lady though I played my role as hostess with dignity. I had not supported his candidacy for the presidency, and I would not attend his inauguration. The temporary seat of government was in New York City, where I presided over weekly receptions, and was later moved to Philadelphia, where we lived except for a return to Mount Vernon when a yellow fever epidemic swept Philadelphia. I also managed the estate of my first husband and, while George Washington was away, Mount Vernon. While the wives of American presidents haven't always been called "first ladies," the first wife of a president, I Martha Washington, went far in establishing a tradition somewhere between a democratic family and royalty. Some First Ladies have wielded political influence, some have helped with their husband's public image, and some maintained roles well out of the public eye. Some presidents have called on other female relatives to carry on the more public roles of a First Lady. I chose to wear Versailles gown gold copper tone formal gown with black top with lace on top, fluffy skirt with ribbin on back with black sheer and lace trimmingand my pumps which i colored gold, with vintage choker and earring set and my engagement ring, and hair in updo curly bun with sum loose hairs with bang.


OUTFIT: Creativity DL/Versailles Created by LudoVica Clarity.

SHOES: PB >> Classic Pumps (modify them in lfox dupioni silk gold texture) Created by Roslynd Turbo.

SHAPE: SHani SHape By Kush (new) Created by Bucket Linden modify by me.

EYES: Miss-Brown_Grey Contact

SKIN: SaMor 05 Tan1 Created by SueMoria Emerald.

MAKE-UP: alaskametro<3 makeup - Vintage Glam (04) light Created by Alaska Metropolitan.

HAIR: Sky Everett Designs-Kiera hair black W/bangs/lights Created by Sky Everett.

JEWELRY:  'First Romance' Engagement Created by JD Hansen and Aly - Victorian Pearl Cameo Choker & Earrings Created by Alyssa Bijoux.



Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming to this evening  Styling First Lady Theme. I will like to thank Anrol, Steve, CWS Trainers, judges and everyone for all their support and dedication to all up coming models of sl. I look forward to seeing you at many more Styling events. Thank you all for your support and have a pleasant evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment