Lilmama Artis

Lilmama Artis

Saturday, November 26, 2011

CARRIE BRIDGER SIMPLY D BEST FASHION SHOW

Carrie Bridger rezzed in secondlife on November 22,2009, she meet the man of her dreams that inspired her to design beautiful lingerie. Tomcat her husband,friend best lover and father any woman could ask for has brought the best out of he has been very supportive to her, she also the mother of 2 children and she states"doing all this takes alot of time i couldnt do this without him.What inspired her to start design she states"well I was dancer in sl and there wasnt much for quality and variety so I tried to make something- friends liked what I made and wanted more, she then states that she is graphic artist in rl so she had the tools to make it happen". I must not forget her Little Hilter (Naughtyprincess Milneaux) she stated in her profile that this lady here "keeps her in line and keeps Carrie running smoothly, but you dont want to mess with her cause she has a bite"so I had to ask do she really have a bite, Cariier states that Naughty is the best- she keeps me on track and focused-I am very unorganized- she keeps me organized, I get a to-do list from her every couple days." I then asked her " What would she been doing if she had not started designing she states that " the dancing scene was getting old and that she would probably wouldnt be playing if she had not started designing beautiful clothing". I say she has done very well and she has some beautiful lingerie. We had the pleasure to she some of her many designs and must have to name a few " Vanity, Sweet Serenity, Mia, Malorie, Purple Splendor, Elise, Elaine, Cassie, Aradia and Amyah just to name a few of her beautiful designs. All I can say is "breath taking an must have."

No comments:

Post a Comment