Lilmama Artis

Lilmama Artis

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

STYLING OLD LADY CAME IN SECOND PLACE

Good evening ladies and gentleman. Hello  tonight's judge thank you for giving of your time to be here for us . Im Lilmama Artis, and welcome to tonights Styling Old Lady.

I Am

I am the wind and the rain
I am the stars that twinkle
I am the moccasins on your feet
I am the song in your name

I am the arrow swift and straight
I am the power in the bow
I am the whisper in the horses main
I am the sea breezes that blow

I am the salt in the air
I am the silence in nature
I am the prayer

I am the voice in the wilderness
That calls my people come
I am the creator
I am the victor
I am the tear on your face

I am the pureness in the snow
I am the freshness in the air
I am the peace in your sleep
I am the seed that you sow

I am the voice in the wind
I am the corn that you reap
I am the wolf, the drunk,
The beggar, the sick and the lame

I am your home

© Thunder Wolf (Keith Larocque)

  
Travel across the Great LakesRegions wearing only the clothes on my back created by: Romeys Kreations Romey Damiano comes with: bra, elder hair1&2,base hair,shape,eyeglasses,eyes,skin,moccain,pants,skirt,top,and underwear . Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming to tonights event. I look forward to seeing you at many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment