Lilmama Artis

Lilmama Artis

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Styling Striper Dancer I came in 3rd place YAY BABY GROOVIE

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,. Im Lilmama Artis, welcome to Classic With Style’s “Styling Striper Dancer"

Seduction at its finest: A Stripper’s Tale

I love him
At this moment in time
I…
Won’t call him later
Won’t give him heartache
Or headache
Won’t lay down at his bed
Or cuddle when his thoughts have ended
Won’t cuss or scream
Won’t be upset when he leaves
But…
I give him my
U N D I V I D E D attention
When I give him my dance
Slowly gyrating over his lap
Giving him my all
Giving him the time of his life
No need for his wife
Of his lover when he at my side
I give him my time
My eyes
My words of seduction
And my body for him to fondle
I love him
At this moment in time
He can lust me whole
For one hour at a time
Spray me with champagne bubbles
And shower me with dollars
I will be his all
He can call me anything he likes
Cause I am his baby doll
Slowly seducing him all night
As long as his pockets are fat
And packing the security I need
I will continue to
Love him
And seduce him
Expose my body for his viewing
Letting him touch me
And caress me whole
Now that the hour is almost up
My eyes will begin to roam the room
To find the next victim
I can demonstrate
Seduction at its finest
But for now
I will love him
At this moment in time…

Im wearing Lux Haller Seductive Passion Fur Lingerie - white......... MoiMoi Platinum heels from Carmen Shoe Store ......Fierce Body Bonutique Skin --Samor 05 tan......Lashes designed by Montanna Sigal.......:: Fab-u-lous Jaiyla type b ( black)........and JCNY Earrings Iconoclast Classics Diamond...JCNY ANNAGEM FORMAL NECKLACE...............Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming to tonights event. I look forward to seeing you at many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment