Lilmama Artis

Lilmama Artis

Monday, February 20, 2012

Congratulation to our Finalist in Dancing W/ the Stars

1st Place:
~~ Janet Brink  Mentor by DebbieDoo Tigerfish
2nd:
~~ Nickle Sparrowtree  Mentor by Didier Rascon
3rd:
~~Laci Rossini  Mentor by Tifanni Celestalis
4th
~~ Victoria Allegiere  Mentor by  Vicky Yongbo
5th:
~~ Lilmama Artis Mentor by  Laylah Lecker

Today was very surprising day for me. I was choosen 5th in Dancing with the Star at Classic with Styles Modeling school. Im a model with Classic with Styles, contestant in the Miss World Competition , amd now im a finalist in Dancing with the Stars. An just think if I had not been notice by another model whom gave me the chance to prove I can be Simple the Best Model with CWS where i would be right now. I know I dont contact her much but I want to say Thank You very much Nickle Sparroetree for giving me the chance an sponsoring me to go to school to learn an achieve my dreams of been a model. An Anrol Anthony and her loving husband for starting a beautiful Modelin School for us .An not let me forget my Trainers and other Models I know at times I can be a little hard headed but I do Love you al very much and thank you for been there for me when i need you the most now Strike a Pose Lilmama Artis- Bowler.

No comments:

Post a Comment