Lilmama Artis

Lilmama Artis

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WE ARE ALL WINNERS HERE AT CLASSIC WITH STYLES

Congratulations to our Bright Colours Theme Styling Winners:

1st- Rhea Rinq
         2nd-   Lilmama Artis
                  3rd- Paris Unplugged


Hello ,Good evening ladies and gentleman, judge thank you for giving of your time tonight to be here with us . Im Lilmama Artis, and welcome to tonights Styling Bright Colors Theme.

I'm bad putty kat, for my Master told me to stay out his art room but I just could not help myself. All them bright pretty colors was just calling my name "Lilmama" "Lilmama" so i went in room and started to paint picture for my Master but made a mess of thing now Im covered with all these bright colors. My artwork reflected the true artist in me: Red says I am outspoken lady, Yellow says I am bright lady, Blue says I am honest lady, Orange says I am adventurous woman, Green says I am friendly lady, Purple says I am intelligence lady, Black says I am a little devilish at times, Pink says I am the sweetness in your milk, and if you mix all these colors up you get me Lilmama "I'm just a Bad Putty Kat" and to cute for you na.





OUTFIT: RAWR! Loud Created by Circe Boucher.
SHAPE: SHani SHape By Kush (new) Created by Bucket Linden modify by me.
EYES: Miss-Brown_Grey Contact
SKIN: Fierce Body Bonutique Skin --Samor 05 tan
LASHES: Designed by Montanna Sigal.
HAIR: LollipopZ Gothic Romance 2-Black with Tutti-Frutti Created by Zeev Dinzeo.
JEWELRY:  JCNY  'First Romance' Engagement.


Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming to this evening Styling Bright Colors Theme. I will like to thank Anrol, Steve, CWS Trainers and everyone for all their support and dedication to all up coming models of sl. I look forward to seeing you at many more Styling events. Thank you all for your support and have a pleasant evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment