Lilmama Artis

Lilmama Artis

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Top 3 Designers of RL compared to SL

These are some of my top 3 designers in RL I like:
1. Victoria’s Secret is known for their sexy, sultry lingerie designs and incredibly gorgeous models.

2. Jones New York offers complete collections of evening wear, business wear and athletics. Among these collections are incredible gowns, suits, sweatshirts, track pants and more.

3. Versace is one of the largest fashion houses in the world. Known for creating some of the most breathtaking gowns, Donatella Versace has become an international success and has created pieces for many of today’s hottest celebrities.

These are some of my top 3 designers in SL I like:
1. Carrie Bridger is known in SL for her sexy, and sultry lingerie designs.

2. Morea Decosta is known in SL for the most elegant gowns.

3. Ashoka Eales is known in SL for her incredible gowns, evening wear, business and many more designs.

These are just some of my favorite designers of SL.


Lilmama Artis
Classic with Style Model

No comments:

Post a Comment